Thursday, February 27, 2014

Representative Mele Carroll Responds to Tragic Lanai Plane Crash

Representative Mele Carroll
In response to last night's tragic plane crash on Lanai, Representative Mele Carroll (Haiku, Hana, Kaupo, Kipahulu, Nahiku, Paia, Kahoolawe, Lanai, Moloka'i, Molokini) released the following statement:

"I wanted to express my heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims of last night's plane crash. I know this is an unbearable loss for them to face. The two county employees and the pilot are in my prayers.

I want the survivors, their families and the Maui County Community to know that we are all behind them and ready to support them in whatever they need.

I also want to express my appreciation to the first responders and the members of the Lanai community who rushed to lend their assistance. All of the reports show that the community worked together- and that makes all the difference.

My thoughts, prayers and aloha are with everyone involved today."

No comments: