Fresenius Medical Care-Liberty Dialysis Holdings Merger Fact Sheet
1. Fresenius Medical Care, through its acquisition of Liberty Dialysis Holdings, will provide dialysis care to over 158,000 patients across the United States and continue its position as the largest provider of dialysis services in the nation.
2. The combined total number of clinics will be 2,086 across the United States.
3. In Hawaii the combined number of dialysis facilities will be 24:
Liberty Dialysis Hawaii Clinics:
i. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii –Kona, 78-6831 Ali'I Dr.
ii. Liberty Dialysis- North Hawaii, 67-1123 Mamalahoa Hwy
iii. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii –Hilo, 140 Rainbow Dr.
iv. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii- Liliha, 2226 Liliha St.
v. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii – Kahana, 10 Hoohui Rd.
vi. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii- Kailua, 25 Kaneohe Bay Dr.
vii. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii- Kauai, 3224 Elua St.
viii. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii- Leeward, 91-2137 Ft. Weaver Rd.
ix. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii- Maui, 105 Maui Lani Pkwy.
x. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii- Maui Home, 105 Maui Lani Pkwy.
xi. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii-Molokai, 28 Kamoi St.
xii. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii-Sullivan, 2230 Liliha St.
xiii. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii- Waianae, 86-080 Farrington Hwy.
xiv. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii- West Kauai, 4643A Waimea Canyon Rd.
xv. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii- Kaimuki, 3625 Harding Ave.
xvi. Liberty Dialysis Hawaii-Waipahu, 94-450 Mokola St.
Fresenius Medical Care Facilities:
i. Fresenius Medical Care- Honolulul Dialysis, 226 North Kuakini St.
ii. Fresenius Medical Care- Aloha Dialysis, 1520 Liliha St.
iii. Fresenius Medical Care-Kapahulu Dialysis, 750 Palani Ave.
iv. Fresenius Medical Care- Windward Dialysis, 45-480 Kaneohe Bay Dr.
v. Fresenius Medical Care- Pearlridge, 98-1005 Moanalua Rd.
vi. Fresenius Medical Care- Ko'olau, 47-388 Hui Iwa St.
vii. Fresenius Medical Care-Kapolei, 555 Farrington Hwy.
viii. Fresenius Medical Care- Wahiawa, 850 Kilani Ave.
4. In Hawaii, Liberty Dialysis is a joint venture with St. Francis and a majority of the nephrologists. Only one shareholder is changing; the rest are staying on. In addition, the local management team will continue. The bottom line is that Liberty Dialysis - Hawaii will continue after the merger with its strong local connections and high quality dialysis care that have served the community for years.
5. The combined total number of patients cared for in Hawaii will be 2900.