Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TB Rap



Members,

In my evolution from street rapper

to singer-song-writer,

I'd like to share with you,

A message of hope, entitled…

"Not in My House"

If, You, Want, Some Innovation in the Invocation

Invite Chair Brower for the celebration

Separate, Church and State, that's a debate

But I'm finding time to write God a rhyme

Think about, important things, you believe in

While our soldiers die, for peace and freedom

The people who, separate – make a facade

What they really show me, is denial of God

So let go the pride, keep faith alive

Without freedom of expression - you got no direction

Leadership Speaker, Joey - Cindy – Blake

Let's show the world, we're Aloha State

Keep the invocation, for the times we live in

So we'll have less hate, in our floor debate

If the dollar bill, can say in God we trust

Than why can't I say a prayer at lunch

Believe, in life, there's a higher power

Let love guide the House, to its finest hour

Thank You

No comments: