One of my favorite parts of the manual is the Top 10 Signs Youʼre Addicted to Twitter:
1. Youʼre on the Twitter website and find yourself refreshing the page rather than waiting for the auto-refresh. F5Sound like you?
is worn out.
2. You realize you need to turn off Twitter to get any work done. Problem is, you “realized” that an hour ago, too.
3. You get overly excited when you get a new follower.
4. You find yourself typing “@” to reply to people, even if its in an email.
5. You are bored and confused whenever there is another Twitter outage.
6. You have a Twitter client set to start automatically on boot up.
7. Your blog hasnʼt been updated in awhile, but youʼve been Twittering like crazy.
8. You feel the strong need to check up on Twitter before going to bed at night. Or perhaps on your laptop IN
9. First thing you do when you get home from date night with the wife is check Twitter.
10.You put your Twitter handle on your business card.
(Thanks @HIBorg for the manual link!)