Monday, December 31, 2007

What was your Representative's most memorable moment of 2007?

Image from The University of Hawaii website.

Rep. Kirk Caldwell:
"To me the overall feeling of the Warriors going 12-0 is a defining moment. I have never seen so many people in Hawaii feeling so good about one thing."

Rep. Cindy Evans: "As Chair of Military Affairs, I went to the Pentagon in June and met with the heads of each branch of the military. This visit was extra special because my mother served as a Navy Wave during WWII and worked in communications at the Pentagon."

Rep. John Mizuno: "The veto override for HB1830 -- Hawaii's Baby Safe Haven bill -- which allowed Hawaii to become the 48th state to have a Baby Safe Haven Law."

Rep. Tom Brower: "One of my most memorable moments of 2007 was landing on board the USS Ronald Reagan. Since I was a boy, I always wanted to visit an aircraft carrier. Being able to sleep aboard the ship, see the crew and feel their dedication will leave a life long impression. I will never forget what I learned about our armed services members and the military power of the United States."

No comments: